The application deadline for this year’s scholarships is now closed and the Trustees are reviewing all the submissions.
Best of luck to all the applicants
Announcement of this year’s successful scholarship winners will be made within the next two weeks.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Endorsement letter from the National Hotel Association
- Three (3) letters of reference or recommendation, at least one of which must come from a hotel or tourism industry person. If applicable, an endorsement letter from your current employer should be submitted
- Transcripts from most recent academic institution or academic course
- A recent photo of the applicant in jpeg or similar format. (Photos may be used as part of the CHTA Education Foundation promotion and social media campaigns and should be a positive, cheerful reflection of who you are and your hospitality aspirations.)
- A 400-words or less statement which includes:
- the applicant’s area of tourism and academic interest,
- outline of financial need,
- outline of how the scholarship will advance the applicant’s career and benefit the hospitality and tourism industry in the applicant’s country
- All Scholarship Applications must be received no later than EXTENDED DEADLINE DATE OF April 30, 2019
- CHTAEF is a green organization and the Scholarship Application process is paperless. Please complete the application and email to Foundation@CaribbeanHotelandTourism.com.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for scholarships.
- If you have any questions, please call 305-443-3040.
- Scholarships are awarded for Tuition Only and funds are paid directly to the University or College. No money will be sent to students.