CHTA Newsletter Contributions
CHTA members and strategic partners are invited to contribute an article to the CHTA monthly newsletter. To contribute to the newsletter, check our editorial calendar for deadline dates and the theme of the month. CLICK HERE to download our editorial calendar.
Criteria for Newsletter Articles:
- Articles must be educational in nature, not promotional. No company information or boiler plates should be added to your article.
- Articles must provide insight into a topic related to the topic of the month, to the Caribbean or a country within the Caribbean, and the tourism & hospitality industry.
- Maximum 400 words ready for distribution (reviewed and edited). Please provide a title for the article.
- Article to be provided in an editable Word document format.
- CHTA will provide an appropriate image to go along with your article if needed.
- We will accept a total of five articles for this newsletter. Articles will be selected in order of submission (first come, first serve).
- This is an exclusive benefit for CHTA Members.
- All articles received will be reviewed to ensure they meet the outlined criteria.
Email your articles to our Director of Communications, Adriana Serna (email@example.com) with the subject “Newsletter Contribution”. Members will be advised two days after the deadline date, if their articles will be added to the newsletter.