PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
October 1-4, 2019
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina, St. Maarten
Tuesday, October 1 – 9.30am –5:30pm SOLD OUT
HEALTHY PEOPLE MANAGEMENT – Take your Vitamin C! for Supervisors & Managers.
Wednesday, October 2 – 8.- Lunch at 12.30pm
Engineering with Empathy for Customer Facing Engineering & MaintenanceSupervisors & Team Members
Interactive session with role-plays and group discussion that focuses on
- Owner/Member/Guest: Personality Types, Reading Visual Cues, Understanding the Vacation Mindset
- In-Unit smooth empathetic interaction with owners/members/guests for WOW! results
Wednesday, October 2 – 12.30pm Lunch – 5pm
Front Desk EQ v AI for Customer Facing Front OfficeSupervisors & Team Members
Informational session with group discussion and key learning points that can immediately be practiced on-property
- Understanding the advance of robotics within hospitality
- Identifying positive and negative challenges from A I
- Valuing & Honoring Members with genuine empathy and efficiency
Thursday, October 3 – 8.30am– 4.30pm
HAPPY HOUSEKEEPERS! for all Housekeeping Supervisors & Team Members
Energetic, interactive day in which participants discover the positive impact of their actions through safety consciousness & eco-smarts is a win-win for everyone.
- Personal working health & safety tips, techniques & education to benefit the team member & the Owner/Guest
- Guest Interaction & Appropriate Caring Response Skills
- Organic Cleaning Products Laboratory
Friday, October 4 – 8.30 – 11am prompt CEREMONY
Certificate Ceremony– We hope ALL participants will attend, along with their GM & HR Manager, to be recognized publicly for their participation & successful completion of the training workshop.